Sunday, April 3, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

Lots of stuff happening around here. I am still working my way through the pile of tube testers that I picked up a few weeks ago. They are selling pretty good on ebay for at least $20 each. I have been finding more fishing gear at a decent price to resell and the scrapping is coming along slowly until I can get my hands on a trailer. Without that the storage is just horrible. I will be able to handle loads of steel when I get it.

The picture is one of the tube testers that will go to auction this evening. It is one of the least operable of the batch. I also have a heathkit tube tester in a wood box that will be listed tonight.

Today marks exactly one year that I have lived here in Florida. On April 1st of last year I hopped in my truck with Wilma the dachsund and made my 3rd drive down here arriving on the 3rd. It was a LOT of work sorting through all of our stuff in order to move and to get it down here, but it was surely worth the effort. I would not trade the weather for anything and I know that I am better off without all of that "stuff".

Sunny days to all!

P.S. The oxy acetylene gauge set that I got for ten dollars went for $62 on e-bay. Pretty nice.

4 comments:

  1. any old ham radio transceivers from world war 2 ? i love old radios

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is cool!
    http://39ae64jcfo0q6vb1phvjtjxs68.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=BLOG3

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great place online to find hidden treasures is storage auctions This is kind of a new thing online but it is very helpful at finding items at a low cost and you can still find hidden treasures that no one would ever of known about. They have them all over the US so you can even buy units that are located in your area.

    ReplyDelete